Find out about all of our great adventures in Rome, Italy.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Still not Packed

Tomorrow at 11am I will officially be on my way to ROME! There's just one problem, I haven't packed yet. I have to be ready to get on a bus in about 19 hours and I still have an empty suitcase.
No worries though I will be spending all afternoon packing everything up. :)
So for those of you who don't know, my name is Laurel Fortier and I am an Elementary Education Major at Bay Path College. I am a junior and I am extremely fortunate to be going on this Capital of the Worlds trip for free. I am a recipient of the Presidential Scholarship for Bay Path and a part of the Scholarship is that I am able to go on this trip my junior year free of charge. I am so thankful and so very very excited!
Well, I better get back to packing, but I will be updating at least once a day so check back here to find out about all of our great adventures in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment